Sunday 13 July 2014

Rifle Paper Co.

If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I recently bought some prints from one of my all-time favourite shops, Rifle Paper Co., and it was while I was happily browsing their site that I noticed they now do wallpaper.

The collection includes paper printed with pineapples, zebras, fluro peonies and famous city landmarks among other things, so it definitely gets the thumbs up from me! Take a peek and let me know which is your fave. (You probably won't be surprised to find out that the pineapple paper is mine!)
Pineapple in Sorbet
Pineapple in Sorbet
City Toile in Parchment and Robin's Egg
Rosa in Indigo
Safari in Hunter and Blush
Peonies in Yellow
There's four colour combos for each print and you can buy 8.5" x 11" samples for $5 each - but, be warned, shipping to the UK is not cheap.

Shop the full collection at Rifle Paper Co.

[Images: Rifle Paper Co.]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...